Meihan Chisan Country Club
Home - Golf Courses> Mie > Meihan Chisan Country Club > Basic information
Located in Iga, the city famous for ninjas, these large courses have 45 holes in total.
The 27 holes of the Iga courses have excellent views and are flat, making them easy to travel around. Carts run down the fairway when there is fair weather. The 18 holes of the Ayama course are strategically challenging, with long distances.
- 1029 Tanaka, Iga-shi, Mie Prefecture 518-1312 Japan
- 5,000yen〜14,000yen includes tax /one round /per person
*The above fees per group (2~4 bags) and locker room services.
- Either turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Crew neck shirts and T-shirts are not permitted. Shirtsleeves may either be short or long and shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- A driving range and putting green.
- Click here for weather information!