Ise Country Club
Home - Golf Courses> Mie > Ise Country Club > Basic information
The strategic design of this course makes use of its hills, and it is counted as one of the masterpieces of Seiichi Inoue, the master course designer. Its broad fairway and layout making use of the terrain truly motivate players to face the course’s challenges.
- 1362 Seko Tamaki-cho, Watarai-gun, Mie Prefecture 519-0401 Japan
- 8,000~15,000yen includes tax /one round /per person
- Either turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Crew neck shirts and T-shirts are not permitted. Shirtsleeves may either be short or long and shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- 20 driving range, bunker range, and putting green.
- Click here for weather information!