Kawana Hotel Golf Course - Fuji Course
Home - Golf Courses> Shizuoka >Kawana Hotel Golf Course - Fuji Course
Kawana Hotel Golf Course has 2 golf courses, Fuji Course and Oshima Course.The architect responsible for the Fuji Course (ranked #80 in the world) was H.S. Colt’s partner Charles H. Alison.
Please note that there are no carts available on the Fuji course, so everyone will play a round of golf on foot and use the caddy system.
*The Fuji Course is accessible only to Kawana Hotel guests.
- 1459 Kawana , Ito-shi, Shizuoka 414-0044 Japan
- 24,000 yen~34,500 yen includes tax /one round /per person, when playing in groups of four.
*The above fees include 1 caddie per group (4 bags) and locker room services.
- Proper attire is a golf shirt with collars and sleeves and long pants. Shorts must cover at least half of the thigh and must be worn with knee-length socks.
Denim fabrics, tennis and swim attire are not permitted. Sandals of any kind are not permitted on the Golf Course or any of the practice facilities. Metal-ceramic spikes are prohibited.
- Indoor driving range (8 ranges) facility opens from 7:00am-6:00pm.
- Click here for weather information!